Key Position Requirements
You should be self-motivated, high-energy person with a strong work ethic and a coachable attitude, able to work independently and in a team.
• Must have a technical background such as P.Eng, CET, P.Geo., or equivalent experience.
• Experience with or equivalent understanding of building and/or designing roads.
• Geotechnical understanding of aggregate and expansive materials.
• On-site project management experience.
• Able to travel to provinces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consult customers, conduct site surveys, work on soil analyses for client projects.
• Technical training and support regarding geotechnical considerations, product applications (suitability and methodologies), new client opportunities.
• Attend road builds, quality control.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
We would like to thank everyone for their application but only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted.
Telegram: 098 911 911